Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Banana muffins with no bananas!

One of the favorite breakfast foods around here in banana muffins. I have a great recipe and it makes about 3 dozen at a time. They freeze well and are great to take out of the freezer, warm up and eat!

I was going to make a batch for our trip in a couple of days, but yesterday, the kids ate the bananas that I had on the counter! They were starting to turn brown and I thought they would work great in banana muffins. I told them I was going to use them, but they ate them anyway!

I don't think we will be taking banana muffins on our trip anymore!

(Of course the kids thought I could just go to the store and buy some brown ones, which may be a possibility! Sometimes bananas don't look so good at the store and would be perfect for muffins. )

No comments:

Post a Comment