Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fool's Day Joke on ME!

All day, the girls have been plotting April Fool's Day jokes.  Most of the time, the jokes were going to be on their dad, I never once heard them mention me in their plotting. At the end of the day, I was the only one that was targeted!

I was making spaghetti for supper tonight and we usually eat peas with our spaghetti. I went to my freezer and was going to pull out the frozen peas, but I looked where they usually were and they weren't there.  Let alone, NONE of my frozen vegetables were in the freezer.  I knew I had some in there! Where did they go? Was I going crazy?? I looked through every shelf in the freezer about three times. I just could not understand where they went!

I decided to ask Matt if he had taken them downstairs for some odd reason.  I went downstairs and said, "I have a very odd question for you, did you happen to move my frozen vegetables??" He just laughed and said to look in the freezer down there.  I opened up the freezer in the basement and ALL my frozen vegetables were crammed in there! What in the world?? Matt proceeded to tell me that when I walked one of Megan's friends home tonight, Courtney had put all the frozen vegetables in the basement freezer! All by herself! I really wasn't going crazy!!

I just laughed because she got me good!  Matt told me then that I should go find her and tell her that because I can't find the vegetables, she will never have to eat any ever again! I found her in the garage and told her that, but within two seconds, she started to grin, so I knew she knew exactly what I was talking about!!

Now it may be time for payback!!

No comments:

Post a Comment