Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Third Time is a Charm, right?

It's Christmas season again and this means it is time to get out a Christmas card. Usually this is not a problem for me.  I usually have too many pictures to choose from or a very nice family picture we took in front of the tree. But not this year! I went through every picture about three times from this last year and found only a few that were nice enough to put on a Christmas card!

I picked about six of the best ones and started to make cards on Walmart.com.  I made one card and didn't like it, so I started again.  I made a second card and again, it didn't turn out the best. I went through my pictures again HOPING I could find some pictures that would work.  I have many pictures from last year, including the pictures from our 2 1/2 week trip to Illinois/ Kentucky, but there were none where all the children are smiling at the camera, or I found smiling kids, but there were other kids in the picture! I couldn't even find a nice family picture!

Tonight, I was determined to get this done! I pulled up some pictures that were nice of the three kids, but I needed a specific card to put them into because they were full body pictures.  Since Megan is so tall, I needed a space where her head or feet would not get cut off. I eventually found a card that worked and plugged some pictures in! After the third time, I finally settled on a card and ordered them!

Thank goodness that is done! Remind me next year to try to get some decent pictures throughout the year, so I have some for Christmas cards!

And that letter, I don't think it's happening this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment