Thursday, October 9, 2014

Tired of the germs!

We are going on the 3rd week of battling germs in our house. It all started the Friday that we went to Vala's. Megan had a low grade temp that night and has been coughing every since. Her cough was not so bad, so I just let her be.  On the other hand, Christian came down with pneumonia the following week.

Now we are about done with his antibiotics and I think we are home free, but guess what? Now I have a sore throat! I woke up yesterday and it hurt so bad to talk! The kids thought they were getting a free day off of school, but luckily, it cleared up and I was fine.  Today I woke up and it wasn't so bad, but still hurt.

I got an email from one of my friends this morning and she said she had been up since 3:30 am with a daughter who was puking.  These are some friends that we saw yesterday afternoon.  About an hour later, my stomach starts burning! It hurt pretty bad! I had added a few new things into my diet this week, but nothing that should make it burn!  I cancelled our afternoon plans and said we were just going to stay home and chill out.  I could use the rest anyway!

So here we are, at home for the afternoon. We got all our schoolwork done this morning because we had plans for this afternoon, but our new plan is to catch up on a little housework and watch "Back to the Future 3."  I really should sit down and rest.

In the meantime, I had to put off plans yet again to go see my new niece who was born over a week ago!

Germs, germs, go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment