Tuesday, October 7, 2014

My children and underwear problems!

I have another underwear story from today and it just made me laugh.

I do not help Christian get dressed in the morning. He can now do this all by himself and he usually gets dressed while I am getting ready, so I don't really pay attention to what he is doing.  I lay out a pair of pants, a shirt, and a new pair of underwear.  As long as he has new clothes on, he is good to go!

Today he got dressed as usual and we started our day. About 3 pm, we were in the middle of doing a duck puzzle with him and he had to go potty, so he ran off to the bathroom. When he was done, he seemed to be having some trouble because he kept saying, "I am having trouble with my underwear!"  He never has troubles with his underwear, so I went into the bathroom and saw a pair on the floor, then I looked at him and he had a pair on! I had been in that bathroom several times and there has never been a pair of underwear on the floor.

I said, "Christian, what are these?" pointing to the pair on the floor.

"Those are my old underwear."

"What are you wearing?" I asked him back.

"My new underwear," he replied.

I said in a very inquisitive voice, "Did you have two pairs of underwear on?"

He replied, "Yes."

I said, "Did you not change underwear this morning? Did you just put your new underwear on top of your old underwear?"

"Yes!"

UGH! So since he was having so much trouble with his underwear at this moment, he decided to take his old pair off and just wear his new pair!! Little stinker!

Maybe I need to start checking his underwear in the morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment