Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Party!

There are a few things I miss about my girls going to school. One thing is the holiday parties! But never fear, us homeschoolers can have our own holiday parties!!

I got together with a few of my friends these last couple of weeks and we planned a party!  There are about 20 kids coming to my house tomorrow for a Halloween party. We are going to have crafts, games, and even a piƱata! Don't forget the food too!

I like hosting parties at my house because it gives me a chance to clean my house pretty thoroughly! And that is exactly what I have been doing all day. I spent about two hours in the playroom tonight and I told the kids that I don't want anybody in there until the party tomorrow! I threw away two bags of trash out of that room!

I still have a few things to do in the morning, but hopefully it will be a great time for everyone!
I am looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment