Thursday, October 9, 2014

New cookbook I found!

I have never found a cookbook that I have been 100% happy with in the last two years.

My main food sensitivities are milk, gluten, eggs, and sugar and none of the books were specifically aligned with these dietary restrictions.  I have checked out many books from the library and have looked at many websites online and I often still find myself trying to substitute ingredients in a recipe.

I found this book at the library the other day and I could hardly believe it!


Do you see the print underneath the title?? Gluten free, dairy free, and egg free!!! And the best part is that she doesn't include any processed sugar in her recipes, they all use natural sugars, such as honey or maple syrup!

I found a cookbook that I can make every single recipe in!!

The best part is that there are recipes in this book of foods that I have not had in a couple of years because I couldn't figure out how to make them, such as pizza crust, waffles, bread, English muffins, etc.  Now, I have a solid recipe in front of me and I can make every single one of them and not have any reaction! I noticed that I would have to use yeast in a few of them, which I have been off for about two years, but I think we can try it again! I feel sooo much better!

Guess what we are trying tomorrow? Waffles!

Honestly, I may go to Amazon and buy one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment