Saturday, July 26, 2014

Trouble with Megan's math book.

I am having such a hard time getting a math book for Megan this year.  This is what I want:

Rod and Staff: Gaining Skill with Arithmetic 5 Student Textbook


But for some reason, getting this book in my possession and in good condition has been very troublesome!!

1.  I ordered it originally off of Amazon.com.  I waited and I waited and eventually I received an email from Amazon that said that the seller had not sent it yet, so I sent an email to the seller to see what was going on with the book.  The seller informed me that they no longer have the book and were going to refund my money.

2.  I ordered it again off of Amazon.com. This time I tracked the package and received it!  I opened it up to realize that it was the teacher's manual!! Again, I wrote the seller and said that I received the teacher's manual, not the student book.  This company refunded my money, again.

3.  About a week ago, I ordered this book for a THIRD time off of Amazon. I received the book in the mail today and again, was not happy. :(  Under the description on amazon, it said the book was in "very good" condition", but unfortunately, the book has writing on every single page and the binding is broke!!!  I cannot use this book!  I will have to write the seller again tomorrow and try to get my money back, AGAIN!

I am actually thinking I should just order this book brand new off the Rod and Staff website!! I want to start math with Megan in about a week and will need a student textbook. (I could use the one I received today, but eventually I will want to get her one that does not have writing all over and a broken binding!)

I just need a math book!

No comments:

Post a Comment