Monday, July 21, 2014

Here comes the heat!!

It is supposed to be really HOT today! The heat index may get up to 110 degrees and we do NOT have air conditioning in our house!!

Last night, we all slept in our camper in the driveway. I made a huge mistake though.  Before I went to bed, I went to turn the fan on, but I turned the button from "cool" to "fan."  Guess what I did? I turned the air conditioning off!!! Matt and I woke up about 3 am, neither one of us were sleeping very well and then Matt discovered what I did. Needless to say, he turned the air conditioner back on and we slept much better!! We will probably be in there again tonight. Matt is actually working in the camper today!

As for the kids and I, we are hanging out in the not so cool house this morning and we are heading to the pool this afternoon.  Maybe I can talk Matt into going to a movie or something tonight, just to get out of our heatbox!

He started calling around to air conditioner places this morning and is going to start getting people out to give us estimates on a new system...ugh! (which means me STAYING HOME in the hot house to wait for people...)

Anybody want to have us over for a play date???

No comments:

Post a Comment