Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Last English test!

Megan is getting closer to passing 4th grade. :)  I will not say that she has "technically" passed until she finishes her English and math books for the year. Unfortunately, we are still working on them!

Tomorrow she will take her last English test of the year. I am probably as excited as she is!! I was not so smart at the beginning of last year and did not think I had to buy the student test packet.  Because of this bad decision, I have typed out every test all year long! Luckily, the tests are in the back of the teacher's manual with the answers, but I am unable to make a copy of them from there, so hence, I have typed them all out.  From now on, I will be purchasing the student test packet!

On another note, she is also very close to finishing math! She took her 2nd to last math test today, she has one more chapter (about 10 lessons) and then she is done with that.

She is also still working on her research paper that she started awhile ago.  She has it completely typed out and everything is referenced.  I need to help her proofread it and then that will be done!

Then I will pass her onto 5th grade!!

No comments:

Post a Comment