Sunday, July 13, 2014

Lack of Internet

Do you know what happens at the Ruwe house when the Internet doesn't work??

1.  Matt cannot work from home. 
2.  I stay off of ebay, my email, and facebook.
3.  I clean my bedroom!!
4.  I read many books to my children (more than usual).
5.  The children cannot watch "Legos" after lunch and Matt and I can't watch our nightly episode of "Everybody Loves Raymond" before we go to bed.
6. Our cable doesn't work either.  No "America's Got Talent" in the evening or "COPS" at lunch time for Matt.
7. No checking the weather online.
8. No looking up YouTube videos of how to make rubber band bracelets.
9. I have to look everything I need up on my cell phone.


Our Internet was out from Friday morning until Saturday morning.

Actually, in a way, it was kind of nice. :)

Once CenturyLink got out Saturday morning, they discovered that a mouse had eaten the cable in our cable box in our backyard!! It had knocked out internet to three other houses!  It was quite the ordeal!

I am thankful it is back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment