Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Adventures of Having No Air Conditioning

1.  Camping in the Driveway every night because at least the camper has air conditioning!

2.  Eating out and taking advantage of "kids eat free," you can be sure we're going to go out again tonight!

3.  Coming into my house this morning and discovering a BIRD in my kitchen! After trying to catch it myself (didn't work), I called the Humane Society and they got it out for me...now to wash the poop off the window!

4.  Sweating in a house that is 90 degrees!

5.  Meeting all kinds of air conditioning salesmen...these people need to get their prices down so we can get a new air conditioner....we don't think it needs to cost more than a car does!

6.  Endless swimming!!

7.  People offering to have us come over and relax in their COOL house!

8.  Having things in my pantry melting, such as my coconut oil and the chocolate chips

9.  Instead of Matt saying, "Shut the door," he is now saying, "Open that door!!"

10.  Not having the energy to do anything around the house because it is just TOO hot!

And I thought this would be a week to sit around, relax, plan some school, get caught up on housework, sell things on eBay, etc.

Maybe we will get a new air conditioning some time next week...who knows! I hope it's soon though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment