Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Super fast!!

As many of you know, Megan is NOT a morning person!!

I have never seen her jump out of bed, get dressed, and be ready to leave in less than 10 minutes! She did exactly that today!!

About a month ago, a local homeschooling mom had put out an email saying that she had tickets available to the school production of "Narnia" that is at the Rose Theatre right now. I immediately thought of Megan and Matt.  They have read through the whole stories and loved it!  (Plus tickets were only $5.00 because it is for schools instead of the usual $20 we would otherwise have to pay!)
I sent my check in for tickets for those two and was able to get my check to her in time to still get tickets!

Today is the day of the play.  Matt had told Megan last night that he would take her out for breakfast too, so she set her alarm for 7:15 this morning and when it went off, she popped right out of bed! She was dressed and ready to go by 7:25!! I have never seen Megan move this fast in the morning!! She has such a reputation around here for being slow in the mornings that we nicknamed her "sloth" for awhile. " :)

They are going to go out for breakfast and then they have to be to the Rose Theatre by 9:15 to get their seats. It is a 2 hour production with an intermission.  They are going to love it!


(But then a couple of days ago, Courtney decided she wanted to go to. Megan said, "No, I am just going with my daddy!")

No comments:

Post a Comment