Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Shopping

I think I am about done Christmas shopping and I have only stepped into one store! I LOVE online shopping!! I have to admit though, I have probably spent more time in front of my computer deciding what to get than I would have in a store, BUT I could order items for my kids without them knowing! (And spend hours searching and searching for the exact Legos they want AND make sure I get them at a decent price!)

Boxes are starting to appear at the front door and of course, they want to know what is in them, even Christian has joined the fun! I found the easiest thing to do is to hide them right away and then they forget all about them!

Stocking stuffers have been a little bit harder, but I managed to get a few things online.  I don't really want to go out by myself for just one or two little things, so they are just going to get what I ordered online! I think they will be just fine with what I have planned.

I just hope everything that I need gets here by next Tuesday.  There are some things that I ordered that I don't need until the next week, so it is ok if they come after that.

Did I mention I have also been ordering some school curriculum along with the Christmas presents? Megan is going to finish her spelling book shortly after Christmas, so I just added that onto one of my orders. I also ordered a book of patriotic songs for school.  This is something I have wanted for awhile and decided it would be a Christmas present for myself. I can do that, right??

Matt also ordered my present online, but when it showed up at the door last week, it was already in a box, so they didn't put it in an extra box to hide what it was. They just stuck a label on the original box and sent it on its way! It is something we had talked about getting for awhile now, so he eventually got it for me.  Megan and I snuck out to get him something the other night and I got it wrapped before he could peek, I hope he likes it! I know Megan keep a secret!

I still have a list of other people to buy for which I MAY need to go shopping at a real store! I need to think about those presents some more and those parties are not until after Christmas, so I have a little bit of time yet. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment