Monday, December 16, 2013

Back to it!

We are back to school today. It is our last week, just like the public school kids. :)

I am not so sure if the kids want to take a break, but we are.  We might do some math during the break, but that is it.  Ok, I guess if the kid are begging to have school, we might, but there will plenty to do with the holidays!

I also volunteered to have a homeschooling Christmas party here on Friday, so I need to clean the house before then. Honestly, I think I volunteer to have parties just so I have an excuse to clean!!

Packages have started coming in the mail from my online shopping and the girls want to know what is in them so bad!! I think they have a clue what is in there when the box says "legos."  Hmmmm.

I also see kids' projects from Thanksgiving hanging around my house yet, I need to get those down and get more Christmas decorations up! I can't believe Christmas is just a week away!

No comments:

Post a Comment