Thursday, December 19, 2013

Found Library book....oops!

Before we went on our trip, I checked quite a few books out from the library on all the cities we were going to visit. I wanted to learn a little bit before we left.  I even took some of them on our trip.

When we got home, I took the whole stack back to the library. I was convinced I had them all back, I had kept them all in one place and honestly, I rarely lose a library book.

About a couple weeks later, I noticed that I was getting a fine on a library book and it was a book about Boston that I checked out before our trip.  I called the library and said that I was positive that I returned it and they took the fine off my account (they will do this 3 times) and I left it at that.

Guess what I found today IN my couch today?? the library book about Boston!!!

Should I just put it in the drop box at the library and let them figure it out or actually go confess that I was wrong???

No comments:

Post a Comment