Saturday, December 7, 2013

Frozen Pipes?

Around this time of year, I have to take caution when doing laundry.  Our pipes to our washing machine are located on an outside wall and we learned the hard way that when the pipes freeze, we will have a flood!! And it won't just flood around the washing machine, but water will run down the wall into the basement!

I wonder if they are frozen now with it being 3 degrees out!

I haven't done laundry all week and pretty soon, I will be hearing, "Mom, I don't have anything to wear!!"

Maybe I should get a space heater in my laundry room before things get too far behind!!

(If we have a flood now, it would be really bad because since our original flood, we have finished off an office for Matt in the basement which is directly under my laundry room.  Flood= ruined office for Matt, so I cannot let that happen again!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment