Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My girls :)

Today I ate something (some marshmallows) after lunch and of course my blood sugar plummeted. I felt like doing nothing else, but laying down and taking a nap for about 20 minutes.

We were technically supposed to be getting back to school, but this comes first. Sorry girls. I don't function well when I can't keep my eyes open. :( 

So I saw a pillow on the floor and laid down. Before I knew it, I had two girls pampering me! They were rubbing my back, singing to me, reading me books, encouraging me to sleep, covering me up with a blanket, etc. They also encouraged me not to look at the clock.

Do you know what these two children of mine were up to??

They wanted me to keep sleeping so they didn't have to go back to school!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment