Friday, April 12, 2013

Gang at the Zoo last week!

We had a chance last week to go to the zoo with some of our friends that attend public school. It was a great day together and I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures!!

Here was the whole gang! 9 kids!! (We are missing one little boy in the picture.)
 
First stop- the Aquarium! Gotta love those jellyfish! (And the penguins of course!)

 
Some of the kids ON the zoo map!! Yes, one of those is mine!

 
Hanging out on some mammoth bones!

 
Feeding the goats hay! I wish I had sound along with the picture, these boys thought it was hilarious!
 

 
Megan and her friend posing on the cat!


Just a super cute picture of Christian! 
 
The best part of the day was that these three girls pushed/ pulled the wagon up one of the huge hills at the zoo! They thought it was great and so did I!!


No comments:

Post a Comment