Saturday, April 6, 2013

Exhasuted!

I'm not used to playing so much. :) I am exhausted from the last two days!

Honestly, half of my exhaustion is from playing and the other half is from the allergies I developed while being outside so much these last two days!

Thursday
9 am to 12 pm School at the Ruwe house.
 1:00 Tour Wildlife Safari with two other families. Stop and play at playground for about an hour before it was time to head to dance class.
4:15 Megan's dance class
5:15 stop at Target for a few errands. (We wanted to make spaghetti for supper and I picked up some tomato sauce. When I went to check out, I realized it had garlic in it! That ruined that idea!!)
Matt is gone in the evening, so it is up to me to feed children, make them shower, and get them to bed. Plus start to sniff, blow nose, sore throat- I love allergies!

Friday
10 am Arrive at Zoo! Walk around all day, watch IMAX, take pictures, see lots of cute animals, chased Christian all over! We left at 4 pm!
Stop at bookstore on way home to look at homeschooling books.
5:15 Arrive home, make supper quick.
6:00 Depart to head back downtown to a play at the Rose Theatre
8:30 Arrive back home and crash. Christian fell asleep in the car, so he went right to bed- clothes and all!  The girls stayed up a watched a movie with dad, so I went to bed. This never happens.
Allergies still bothing me.

2:30 am Wake up for no good reason. :(
4:15 am Still trying to get back to sleep and I heard Christian say, "I need to go potty." So I get up and take the little boy potty.
Back to bed and back to sleep.
7:15 am My little man decides to visit me to tell me he is up for the day.
I think he woke himself up by coughing, he is also suffering with alleriges.

Plan for the day- clean the house! It's funny how I don't do much during the week and then it's super- bad on Saturday. Dishes, countertops, laundry, floors, they are just a mess. Plus we still have to get all the Easter stuff put away. We are having friends over tonight, so it is a good excuse to clean it all up, but I would rather sleep all day! These allergies are really wearing me down. I haven't had seasonal allergies in years!

Do you think if I just hid out in my room all day and magic fairy would come and do everything for me??

No comments:

Post a Comment