Monday, January 28, 2013

Oh Monday!

1. My son has forgotten what it means to be potty trained. He is too stubborn to tell me when he has to go, the only way to know is to watch him. Well, when I am teaching school, this is almost impossible because he plays in different parts of the house than where I am with the girls. I had to waste 20 minutes of science class today to clean him up from him having an accident (this included a bath.) I was not happy. I told him this was very bad and put a diaper back on him.  I don't have time to watch his every move and to clean him up every time he has an accident. It has been causing me stress.  The easiest way to relieve the stress is to relieve the thing that is causing me stress- him having accidents! Sorry buddy, when you tell me you need to go the bathroom, you can wear your Lightning McQueen underwear again!

Isn't it funny that he can stay dry all night in underwear, but yet can't stay dry during the day??

2. Our basement has been a work in progress for over two years now. Matt has really worked hard lately and got the framing all up. We have had a guy here the last week drywalling and now the walls are finally finished and ready to paint!!! I can hardly believe it...but do you know what I am most excited for?? Matt has promised me space for a school room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment