Sunday, January 6, 2013

Good bye Crib...

Tonight we finally took Christian out of his crib and converted it to a toddler bed.  Amazingly, he had never crawled out of it or even tried to. He could get his foot up over his railing, but the only time he did that was when Megan would help him out.

I knew he could do this and it concerned me every morning when he would be awake before I was up.  He would stand in his bed and say, "Mama, come get me up!" I knew it wouldn't be long until he tried to get out himself.

So after finding the railings for his toddler bed, we converted it tonight. Christian helped Matt do it, we will get him a twin bed sometime, but he'll be find in this bed for awhile.

And yes, our girls were already in twin beds by the time they were 2 1/2! But Christian is a boy! Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment