Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Home!

I think this is the first day in the last week or so where somebody is not laying around sick.

Ok, well, I still feel bad, but I think I am having some side effects yet from the Tamiflu I took, but at least I can function. 

What to get done today?
1. Wash ALL sheets and bedding! Even Courtney's.

2. Plan out school for the rest of the year- a huge task! I am hoping to be more organized this semester and be able to stay on a schedule better. :) As in not spend so much time on science everyday, so we can have bible class.  Maybe even get in spelling  or health or art or music. I think if I scheduled everything out, I might actually do it. We are also going to do read-alouds last and spend time on our other subjects first- even read-alouds are our favorite part of the day!

3. Speaking of school, I bought a bookshelf awhile ago for the school books that are in my sitting room, maybe I should put that together today.

3. Find places for all the Christmas presents! 

4. Have the girls reclean their bedroom and bathroom. We told them if they could keep the upstairs clean for a week, they would be allowed back into the playroom. I hope they can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment