Sunday, January 27, 2013

2nd Semester, Here we come!

Last Thursday we finished our first semester.

We finished Week 18 of our Sonlight History and Science Curriculum.

Megan finished lesson 80 of her mathbook, 80 more to go. (She gets to start her 2nd book tomorrow)
Courtney is about 10 lessons behind on math, I'm not quite sure why!

Somebody remind me next year to start school a couple of weeks earlier than I did last fall!  By the looks of it, we are going to get done the week before Memorial Day, that is if we don't take any time off!

I really should've done better planning!

Anyway, I'm anxious to continue learning. School has been great this year and when people ask me how homeschooling is going, I always reply, "I love it!"

Off to study trees tomorrow in science and some more of the American revolution! Plus all the other fun things we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment