Friday, June 1, 2012

Dishes!

I can't believe it. Every single dish in my house is clean. They are either drying on my counter from handwashing them or they are put away. There is not one dish even in my dishwasher! This is definitely a first!

On a side note, it's funny to watch Christian put dishes away. He likes to "help" unload the silverware out of the dishwasher, after I take the sharp knives out of course! He knows where everything goes too. I had to laugh today though, he picked up a big slotted spoon and said, "bubbles."  Why does he associate that spoon with bubbles? Because him and Courtney like to fill up the bathroom sink with water and bubbles and then they play in the bubbles with the slotted spoons! When he pulled a second spoon out, he said, "sissies bubbles!"

No comments:

Post a Comment