Thursday, May 31, 2012

Clearance Rack!!!

Everyday Megan complains, "I have nothing to wear!!" And she really doesn't. I have taken her shopping this spring and I haven't been able to find a lot of clothes that fit her.  I mean, dresses that are skinny enough and long enough to go past her knees, she won't wear them if they are above her knees.  She doesn't like shorts at all and will only wear capris, but only if she has to.

So for the last week, I have told her that we will go to Kohl's again and shop some more. This is where I have the most luck finding her clothes.

Yesterday we did just that and we finally found her some new clothes. On the clearance rack too!

She got 4 new dresses or skirts/ shirt outfits plus a pair of horse pajamas and Courtney got a dress and it was only $64!!!!  I saved $197 in the end.  Not only was each outfit around $10, I also had a 15% off coupon plus $10 off anything!!! Wow!! I definitely hit the jackpot!!

Each outfit is really cute and fits her great! I did let her get one outfit that was not on the clearance rack, but I thought we could get it since her other outfits were so cheap!

Then there was Courtney. "How come I don't get anything??" I let her get a $7 dress. It was only $7- I can't even buy a new dress at WalMart for that!!! (Don't forget 15% off that too).

I was pretty ecstatic plus I won't have to hear, "But mom, I have nothing to wear!!" until at least fall time. :)

1 comment:

  1. We have the opposite problem, my kids have too much clothes. I buy mostly at consignment sales and get too much because things are so cheap. I have a hard time passing up a good deal.

    ReplyDelete