Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Time to go!

Today we spent literally all day at the gym, except for lunch.

here's how it went:
Water aerobics for me 9:15
ballet for Megan 9:30
Scooter class for Courtney 9:30
Craft time for Courtney 10
Christian was in childcare in the morning

Swimming lessons for both girls 10:45 (they tested today, so hopefully they will pass)

Lunch with my mom at Oakview

Back to the gym by 1:30 and we swam outside until 4. All 4 of us with some friends.

When I told the girls it was time to go, Courtney had a fit. "But I want to swim some more!!" My response was, "Courtney, we've been here all day, it's time to go. We can come back tomorrow" I hadn't let Dell out all day and I do like some time to myself, so we changed clothes and headed home.

Ahhh, it's so peaceful here at home. It was a beautiful day out, but really, at the gym for 6 hours, it's time to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment