Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I wish...

...it wasn't raining so I could kick the kids outside to play!

...Christian didn't have chicken pox and we could go swimming at the gym! (don't worry, they have an indoor pool)

...my girls would get along 100% of the time!

...Megan would stop trying to carry Christian around! The poor boy can walk, let him be!

...Courtney would stop crying because nobody will play with her.

...Christian might nap again, he naps once at 11 for an hour and that is it for the day lately!

...I could keep my gym membership in the fall.

...we could decide whether to homeschool or send Megan back to Aldrich next year.

...I could work with the girls more on what they are learning in swimming lessons. I'm not super-impressed with their teachers, good thing it is included in the gym membership.

...my girls cared about getting sad faces for their bad behavior during the day. Megan cares, Courtney doesn't care as much.

...we didn't have so many leftovers in our fridge right now, I want to make something new for dinner, but don't want even more leftovers!

...I could figure out how to export pictures from my the program on my new-to-me computer. I have so many I want to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment