Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nice Change

Today, we didn't go to the pool! Surprise, surprise!

We went to the spraypark instead! And it was a nice change! The girls loved it, so we will definitely need to go back. I didn't really let Chrisitian down, he's not the best at walking yet, plus there were tons of kids there and he would've gotten knocked over. He was pretty good on my lap for the entire time!

On our way home though, the girls started the fighting all over again. We weren't even home and I had given them both a sad face for the day. When we got home, I banned them to their own rooms and told them I wasn't going to be breaking up their fights all afternoon.

About an hour later, Courtney came downstairs where Megan was, they got snacks, and they've been playing great ever since.

I think a little "quiet time" for each of us can do some real good around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment