Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lots to do yet!

Yikes, it's 10:30 at night and still have a list of things that need to be done before the big birthday party tomorrow. Unfortunately, I might have to skip church to get these done.

1. Vaccuum the entire house, including the steps. mop the kitchen and bathroom floors. This will take awhile!!

2. Go to Dollar Tree. I love thier $1 balloons plus I need to get plates, bowls, napkins, cups, silverware. Hopefully they are stocked in the color blue. :)

3. Go to Walmart to pick up the meat tray.

4. Make Christian's cake. My goal is to make a dump truck cake. I need to make a 9 x 13 cake and the I am going to crumble it up to look like dirt, coat it with a chocolate drizzle, crumble up oreo cookies and add some gummy worms. Hopefully it will work.

I also need to make Christian's "smash" cake. Since walmart doesn't make these anymore (who knew?), I need to make my own. I bought a 6 inch cake pan, so I thought I would just make a little one, cover it in brown frosting, and add a dump truck on top. Sounds easy enough, right?

5. Get the ballon weights and candle out of the attic. This involves backing Matt's car out, getting down the attic ladder, and climbing up there. Hopefully the box is right at the top, otherwise it might take awhile. If I was smart, I would've thought of that today while we were putting totes of clothes back up there.

Matt needs to:

1. Go to the rental store and get tables and chairs

2. Hose down the patio

Plus take care of myself and 3 children while doing all these things!

No comments:

Post a Comment