Friday, April 15, 2011

A Very Rainy Friday

Seriously, can the rain just stop for a few moments so all of us moms who are trying to load and unload kids in and out of cars not get soaking wet?? Please?? For example, I had MOPS this morning. Lucky me, I got a parking spot right beside the door to the church, so I could just run in with the two kids. How dreadful it would've been if I would've had to walk all the way across the parking lot in the pouring rain! (I'm sure some moms did though!) Then it was off to a birthday party and again, unload and load kids afterward in the pouring rain. Not the best of times! I even had to take my stoller in, so that got all wet too. I hate when that happens. After it all, I got home and it was only 62 degrees in my house. Yikes, it was cold! What happened to our 70 degree weather??

No comments:

Post a Comment