Sunday, April 10, 2011

Attic Shopping!

I know, sounds exciting, doesn't it!!

I mean, for Courtney, it is great! We open up the attic, pull out her next size of clothes and just like magic, she has her entire wardrobe for the next season! I love it! (Ok, she does get a few new things, but for the most part, it is all there already).

Thanks to end of season clearance sales, I have Christian's entire summer wardrobe too! I have plenty of shirts and shorts. He does need sleepers, so we might hit up a couple of consignment sales this week.

As for Megan, no attic shopping for her. She does need a whole new wardrobe. She may go along to our consginment sales this week. I usually have great luck with dresses there, but not much else. I'm not sure if anything from last fall fits her!

Thanks to the nice warm air, we have already purchased new sandals for the girls and I stopped yesterday and bought the girls some new dresses. They were excited! (I actually have to have Matt get the bins out of the attic yet, so we didn't have any summer-like clothes for any kids. When it is ninety degrees out and my children are still wearing long sleeve and jeans, we just had to get them some new dresses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment