Friday, April 8, 2011

First Sleepover!

Tonight Megan is at her first sleepover at a friend's house. I know the parents really well and I totally trust them with Megan. They were going to do some crafts, dinner, play Barbies, watch a Barbie movie, etc. I bet her and her friend stay up giggling- that is what sleepovers are all about! I am very thankful though that this is not her first time away from home overnight. She has spent the night at grandma's, two different uncles, and a friends house. I just hope she uses her manners and is on her best behavior! Now, what are we going to do the rest of the night? PS Sorry for the lack of blogging this week, it has been spring break with Megan and Matt also took the week off, we haven't done much!

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how that all went....I will be anxious to hear all about it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie had her first last Friday with her friend that moved back to Nebraska. A good time was had by all. Kim (friend's mom) said they were up until around 11 and looked like they crashed midplay. And back up around 6 am. Crazy kids! I'm sure she had a great time.

    ReplyDelete