Friday, April 29, 2011

A Heart for Others :)

Yesterday, I was watching the World News about all the devestation that happened in the southern United States. Courtney was watching it with me and out of the blue she said, "Mom, we should pray for those people."

Next thing I know, she bows her head and I hear, "Dear Jesus..."

How sweet is that! I didn't hear the rest of her prayer, but I can almost imagine what she said!

When we sat down for supper last night and I ask who wants to pray, Courtney raises her hand and said, "I want to pray for those people in the tornado." And she did!

I hope she continues to have a heart for others!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love that sweet little heart!!! Sweet reminder to all of us to pray and always be ready.... I will continue to pray to Courtney!!

    Maybe a gift of mercy is sitting inside that sweet heart...

    ReplyDelete