Sunday, April 10, 2011

That's Where Those Were!

When we bought our van 7 years ago, it came with two sets of keys. For the last year or so, we've only had one set. One set mysteriously disappeared and I always thought that it would turn up in a coat pocket or in some drawer somewhere when I least expected.

Today it happened! I have a bin labelled "Holiday Items" and I was in there getting out our easter things for the next couple of weeks. I look into it and notice some keys, so I pull them out and lo and behold, they are our extra set!

How they got in there, I will never know, but I am sure glad we have them! There has been a few times where I cannot find the one set or Matt accidently took them to work and then I am stuck at home for the day (and we all know how much I like to stay home.:) Now that I have two sets again, I will always be able to leave!

3 comments:

  1. YIPEE!!! The lost has been found...don't you wonder how that happened,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. some little monkey decided to put them in there!!!

    ReplyDelete