Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh Mario!

Thanks to the re-discovery of the Wii and Super Mario and Paper Mario, my children are now addicted to playing. Ok, and Matt too. This is a time sucker that I really wish would stop. Or at least back off a little. The first thing out of the girls' mouth when Matt walks in is, "Daddy, can we play Mario?" The last hour before bed, they are playing Mario. Last night, I was gone and I came home and I asked what they did, of course, they played Mario. I said, "Did you play it all night?" Their response, "well, not ALL night!" Right now, playing Mario again. Ugh! Whenver I ask Matt to get off, I get, "I need to get to a save space." An hour later, still playing. And of course, children watching as obsessed with the game. Yes, it's good family time and all, but really, maybe we can pass just one day and not play Mario before I hide the disc somewhere where other family members cannot find it for awhile. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ryan told Marie he would play Mario (on the old school Nintendo) with her if she learned to tie her shoes, which she did over spring break. Now she won't stop asking, but he hasn't played yet.

    ReplyDelete