Saturday, February 19, 2011

Totally Slacking in the Blogging Department :(

I haven't blogged since Tuesday. Wow.

Why?

1. It was sooo nice out this week, we had to be out there as much as we could!

The girls got out their bicycles and I had to be brave and watch Megan ride again! We took Christian's walker outside and let him walk around on the driveway. Courtney also had a great time pulling him in the wagon! Why do I need to entertain anybody??

2. We went to the zoo on Thursday for a couple of hours. We HAD to go there sometime this week! It was fun watching Christian watch the animals. He was enthralled by some of them! Courtney had fun running around with some of her little friends- they're so cute together!

3. I've been having these bad headaches lately. They are on the base of my head and soon after they start, the pain moves up into my sinuses. I also can't turn my head much this week. Might be time to call the chirpractor again! I had a headache this afternoon and I took some tylenol and about an hour later, it finally went away.

4. I had MOPS on Friday and we talked about communication in a marriage. After listening to our speaker for almost 40 minutes, the point was " When you are in a disagreement with your partner, offer God's grace." In otherwords, forgive each other. I totally agree with this!

5. The kids, including myself, have had colds this week. Not bad colds, just runny noses. Hopefully it won't turn into anything worse.


This is randon, but Matt and I are very thankful that the House of Representatives decided to pull funding for Planned Parenthood. We PRAY that this will pass the Senate too and all those innocent babies can live!! Abortion is NOT a good thing!! And even worse, is that our tax dollars helping fund those abortions! This needs to stop!!

Anyway, off to find the family and find something fun to do on this Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment