Monday, February 21, 2011

Dead Battery?

The girls and I got out this afternoon. We met some friends at the mall and played awhile. I had an appointment at 4:30 with the chirpractor, so I had it all timed perfectly.

We left the mall about 3:45 so I could sit in the car and nurse Christian and then put him in his carseat so he would stay napping at the chiropractor. It got to be about 4:05 and we were getting cold sitting there, so reached up front to turn on the van. "Click, click, click." I said, "Girls, be quiet, the van doesn't sound right." They were quiet and I tried again, "click, click, click."

So I go and call Matt and he says, "It's your battery. Go into Sears (I was outside of Sears at Oakview) and ask them if they will jump start it for you. Then call your chirpractor and change your appointment because I want you to take the van straight home."

So I did. Sears was very gracious and two people jump-started it and didn't even charge me! I changed my appointment until tomorrow and now I'm at home. Matt was going to pick up a new battery on his way home and get it changed yet tonight.

Kind of an interesting twist to the day, I guess the mall would not be the worst place to have car problems. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment