Monday, February 21, 2011

No School Today!

Thanks to President's Day, Megan does not have school!

Now, what to do?

Mall?
Western Heritage Museum because they have a special "family friendly" activities there today?
Children's Museum?

Who knows, but in the end, my girls will probably just want to stay at home and play all day!

I do have one place to go- the chirporactor! I had another bad headache yesterday and I just want to see what he can do. I can see the chiropractor four times for the amount of money it takes to see a medical doctor. It's worth a shot! Besides the headaches, I should probably get adjusted anyway, my arms are starting to tingle again, which means I have a pinched nerve in my back. I also can't turn my head very far to the side and this is exactly what I was struggling with earlier. Maybe it's all related to the headaches? Only now since it's a new year, I actually have to pay for services and can't go whenever I want like I did last year! Hopefully he can fix me in one visit (I doubt it, but it's worth a shot).

No comments:

Post a Comment