Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

1. Why can't all little girls jeans be made the same? Why can't size 7 in one store match a size 7 in another store? Really, this would make life easier for me!

2. Today is Megan's last day of winter vacation. I have LOVED having her home. It's given somebody for Courtney to play with and I don't have this guilt hanging over my head all day that I should be playing with her. Back to school tomorrow.

3. AWANA starts up again tomorrow- need to start learning those Bible verses again!

4. Christian is into everything! Megan showed him out to open the cupboard doors/ drawers in the kitchen and yesterday, he found the window shades!




5. It's been one week since we got Megan's ears pierced. She's doing really well at keeping them clean! I think she's pretty proud of them!



6. My neighbors just got back from a week-long vacation to Cancun. Maybe I'll get there someday. :)

7. I found an old friend on Facebook today, I hope she accepts my "friend request" and we get together again! I lost track of her a couple of years ago!

8. This picture of Courtney brings a smile to my face every time I see it!



9.Christian is sleeping much better at night!! We'll sleep about 12 hours and only get up once. And that one time, I just need to pick him up, put his pacifier back in and rock him for about 2 minutes. I lay him back down and he's out again! Finally, I feel like we're getting somewhere with him! (Now to get him to sleep solid and not get up at night. :)

10. I want to finish my tangent from yesterday, but I don't want to offend anybody. Maybe I'll leave that for another blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment