Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I think we're on a roll..

Ok, I got thinking, why all of the sudden is Christian sleeping so much better?

Here are my thoughts:

1. I went on thyroid replacement medicine, so therefore, I have more milk, more milk equals fuller baby, fuller baby equals happier baby who will sleep through the night.

2. I put him on his stomach to sleep overnight.

3. I started giving him solid food to eat. Yes, I really don't think he was ready until 6 1/2 months, so I waited. Now he loves it!

4. He FINALLY cut his top two teeth! No more stuffy nose (especially at night), no more drooling all over, it has all stopped. He got his bottom two teeth at 3 1/2 months and it took over 3 months to get the top ones.

So between all these factors, we have a much better baby!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment