Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ankle now swollen. :(

Tonight when I got Christian ready for bed, I noticed his right ankle is swollen now.

In the paperwork we got last night, it says that it will almost always affect their ankles.

I would've taken a picture, but we were at church and I put him to bed right away when we got home. His bruise on his left leg is now getting bigger.

They said his legs could be covered in bruises by the time this runs its course.

We gave him some tylenol tonight, he has been clung to me all day, except when he was napping. He wouldn't even stay in the nursery tonight at church, so I know he doesn't feel good.

I feel terrible for him. Please pray for him if you have a chance...and pray that this will not affect his kidneys or bowels. That would be terrible.

3 comments:

  1. I will pray for Christian, healing comfort for him and peace for you and Matt. I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little Christian, we are praying for you...

    ReplyDelete