Thursday, January 20, 2011

Courtney's Quote of the Night!

For Christmas, both girls got a set of flannel sheets. They didn't have them on their beds yet, but we were going to soon.

About a week ago, Courtney peed in her bed at 11 pm (she still won't admit it), and when we changed her sheets, we put a set of flannel sheets on her bed.

Tonight Megan asked us when we could put the flannel sheets on her bed and from across the room, I hear, "You have to pee in your bed first!!"

Oh Courtney, you make me laugh!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats a classic!!!
    Love it so much...Giggle giggle giggle giggle

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg.... I needed this laugh today! I seriously laughed so hard (Probably because I could hear that EXACT same coversation between Emerson and Easton!) Love it!

    -Kristy Osborn

    ReplyDelete