Friday, January 28, 2011

49 Degrees Today

Really, it was 49 degrees out today and I didn't go anywhere. :) It's kind of disappointing, we probably won't have weather like this again for awhile.

I wanted to go to the zoo, but I couldn't convince Courtney. I didn't really have any errands to run. I wanted to go have lunch with Megan at school, but Christian took a two hour morning nap and he wasn't awake in time to go (And I am not going to wake this boy!). I wanted to take the kids outside after Megan got home, but was in the middle of making cookies. Soon after that, I thought about going outside again, but the girls had already put their dress-up clothes on and wasn't worth making them change. Soon Matt was home and it was dinner time.

Right before dinner though, the girls came downstairs with their school clothes back on and declared that they were going to go outside. I looked outside and it was already getting dark. I told Megan I would go for a walk with her around the block and she didn't want to, she wanted to play in the snow. Unfortunately, she didn't go out because she was not going to play outside in the dark and neither Matt or I wanted to sit outside with her! She was not too happy about that. :(

Let the cold weather join us again tomorrow, maybe we'll take advantage of the nice weather the next time it comes around!

No comments:

Post a Comment