Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let it snow and bad behavior :(

I love waking up and the ground is covered in snow!

(I also enjoy waking up at 7 am and realize I hadn't been up with the Christian the ENTIRE night!)

They are predicting 6-8 inches by Tuesday morning. I wonder if Megan will have a snow day tomorrow!

I look forward to her being home (if school gets called off), but on the other hand, it might be a challenge.

We have already started talking back, saying "No!", and deliberately disobeying. Like this morning at the breakfast table, I had given her some juice, but she thought it wasn't enough and was complaining about it, so Matt poured it into his own glass! Well, she didn't like that and gave us some trouble. Off to her naughty spot she went! And she wasn't even up for 15 minutes!

Yesterday I had trouble with her and had to put her in her naughty spot. Do you know how hard it is to haul a 50 pound girl to her naughty spot because she won't go herself and she just goes limp when you tell her to go?

Hopefully we can solve this behavior by being consistent with her because when she's in her naughty spot just once, she usually shapes up and we get out old Megan back!

Is this a pre-cursor to the teenage years already??

No comments:

Post a Comment