Saturday, June 17, 2017

Still hunting for Birth Certificates!

I have been on a mission lately. I need to find the boys' birth certificates in less than three weeks. I think our plan is to leave on our trip around the 7th of July and about two weeks later, we are going to be entering Canada!! In order to get back into the good old USA, the boys will need their birth certificates. Luckily, the girls' birth certificates are accounted for.

This last week, I cleaned my sitting room/ office area. The girls have turned this into their homework area, but I thought they MIGHT be in there somewhere. They are technically supposed to be in the fireproof safe, but for some reason, they are NOT there.

I spent every afternoon this week cleaning that room, and I did not find them. :(  The only other option is in Matt's office or somewhere in the basement. Matt said he cleaned his office awhile back and didn't find them.  We have looked through the fireproof safe twice now and they are not there.

If we don't find them soon, I will need to order new ones. This will cost $17 a piece, so a total of $34, which I already paid a year ago!!! This will take 7-10 days to get them, so I need to figure this out soon.

I know I have them too because I had to send Christian's in to the state of Nebraska education department when we filed to homeschool him last year.

If you were a very important birth certificate, where would you be???

No comments:

Post a Comment