Saturday, April 15, 2017

Go to Bed, Micah!

For some reason, Micah has been out of sync lately.  Three nights ago, he didn't go to bed until 12:15 am!! The last two nights, he was up until about 10:30 pm.

I think he is just in another stage of transitioning. I am pretty sure he is weaning and just doesn't know what to do anymore. He wants to nurse, but yet he doesn't. Tonight, he wanted "milk" at four pm, so I nursed him, but he didn't really seem too interested. Around 5, he was soooo tired, but he wasn't asking for "milk," so we just tried to keep him busy. I usually nurse him when I put him to sleep, so this was odd that he wasn't begging me for more milk.

Megan and I decided that taking him for a walk to the park would be a great thing to do! We were hoping he would fall asleep in the stroller, and he almost did on the way home! But didn't fully fall asleep, so when we got home, he was still awake and cranky.

The bad part was that I needed to make supper, so I passed the crabby baby off to Matt! I told Matt that I would go feed him because by now he was giving me the milk signal, but he insisted that I cook and Micah needed to figure it out! :) He took him up to his room to play and that helped him a little. Once I fed him supper, he perked up again for awhile.

By 7:30 pm, I could tell he was ready to go to bed. I gave him a bath and we nursed. And he went to sleep!!! Hip, hip, hooray!

So why I am still up at 10:30 pm??

No comments:

Post a Comment