Wednesday, April 19, 2017

2 days!

I have two days left until I get braces! I still have time to chicken out!!

I think Megan is more excited than I am. She is constantly asking me what color of rubber bands I am going to get and reminding me of all the food I won't be able to eat for awhile.

I should really have jaw surgery, but after looking into that, I decided that I do not really want my jaw broke in three separate places and be wired shut for 6 weeks. The orthodontist I am going through said he could fix my teeth up to 80% without have surgery. I will take 80%!!!! I do not need 100%!

I have already had braces once in my life, so I faintly remember how much they hurt and rubbed on the inside of my cheeks. Back then, I only had 6 brackets on the top and a full set on the bottom. I am getting a full set on the top and bottom this time!!

Please everybody who has had their teeth fixed earlier in life, wear your retainers!!! My children will be wearing theirs for the rest of their lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment