Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Much better!

I feel today is a brand new start for many in my household. Matt eventually got a touch of our disease last night, but never did throw up! Lucky for him! He is still not feeling the best today, so he had to take another day off of work.

As for the rest of us, we are about 95% better! I am still a little weak and so are the kids. I felt better after I ate something, so I think everybody else will too. I think showers are in order for everybody and I am going to put clean sheets on all the beds!

As for school, we will see how we feel this afternoon. As for now, I think we are going to push it off until tomorrow. Megan was the one feeling the best yesterday, but she slept until 10 am, so I bet she is still recovering a little bit.  It will just take time to get everybody back to 100%!!





No comments:

Post a Comment