Tuesday, January 3, 2017

All of us are down!

As of about an hour ago, everybody in this house has gotten sick, except for Matt!!

I have no idea how he has pulled through, but he did.

Megan, Christian, and I were throwing up early this morning.

It finally succumbed to Courtney this afternoon.

YUK!!

Christian definitely needs some help getting to the bathroom! Before he went to bed, we asked him if he was feeling alright and he said yes. He also said that if he felt like throwing up, he would go the speed of light to the bathroom.

Well, about 1 pm, the speed of light did not happen. Instead, we had a trail of puke all the way to the bathroom. He said he forgot to spin in a circle for acceleration!!

Poor Matt had to clean it all up because I was puking myself. :(

While Christian was waiting for Matt, he laid down on the floor in the hallway and went to sleep. This was around 1-2 am. He finally got up about 1 pm! He slept on the floor the whole time! Around this same time, matt emailed work and told them that he was not going in! With me down, he had to stay home!

I hope we all bounce back soon! And get these yucky germs out of this house!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment